Naspoti Ai CCTV Solutions
Naspoti Security Solutions (PTY) Ltd renders integrated Ai security solutions. These unique services are based on software, networks & monitoring technology, utilizing an Artificial Intelligence platform with ANPR, facial recognition, analytic platforms among other tailor made security solutions.
All equipment and software are of the highest quality in the world with established warranty and support structures in place.
Naspoti Security Solutions (PTY) Ltd apply 3 main focus areas that are driven by an Artificial Intelligence monitoring platform to be able to detect and mitigate crime most effectively:
Prevention: Our Ai technology based approach provides a deterrent to the criminal element that alters the intent to commit an offence.
Pro – Active actions:The Ai technology embedded in our highly advanced monitoring platform provides instant live feed to ensure pro-active communications to prevent/apprehend perpetrators committing crime.
Continuous planning and mitigation: Clients are provided with essential and continuous up-to-date crime intelligence data to assist with pro-active crime detection and –prevention information. This further provides for cost effective financial planning to better apply budget requirements to address security needs and operational efficiency.
Surveillance Control Rooms & Operators
Ask yourself the following questions:
- Have you installed a CCTV surveillance system?
- Was the System supposed to be the solution to all your Risk?
- Was it installed for a specific task?
- Do you believe that you could benefit more from the system?
- Is the system mainly used post incident or as a reactive tool?
- Is it primarily used as a security tool?
- Since the system was installed is it mainly accessed only after an incident has occurred?
If you answer “Yes” to any of the above then one needs to ask the following:
- Has the system met with expectations?
- Is the system being used to its full potential?
- Has it significantly reduced your exposure to risk?
- Is the system being utilized as a proactive security tool?
- Is the system used for audit process on day to day operations?
Surveillance operator’s characteristics are measured to include:
- Review and search skills
- Sustained concentration and information processing
- Allocation of attention and recognition of behaviour
- Attention to detail and perceptual speed
These characteristics result in:
- Direct financial savings as enhanced incident detection reduces costs of loss.
- Increased detection rates also discourage the re-occurrence of incidents.
- Lower recruitment costs as improved job-fit leads to reduced staff turnover.
- Enhanced productivity and utilization of manpower within the shift period.
- Retention of personnel ensures the retention of training inputs.